Sunday, December 19, 2010

Welcome

As I've journeyed through my life, I've learned many things along the way.  The Holy Spirit is indeed our Teacher.  Spending much time as His student, He has equipped  me to share Truth with you that can help set you free from some things that can hold you in bondage, keeping you stuck, and unable to move forward in some areas in your life.

Grace is experiencing "Kingdom Life" now!  Your basic core beliefs are what will determine what you experience in this "Earthlife".  Everyone experiences positive and negative situations.  Your underlying belief is what will enable you to live in peace, full of hope and full of life ("Kingdom Life"). while in the midst of turbulent circumstances.

All of us are in a process of continually dropping things that have weighed us down, causing us to become weary and discouraged.  God calls us to:

"Come to me, all of you who are tired and have heavy loads, and I will give you rest.  Accept my teachings and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit, and you will find rest for your lives.  The teaching I ask you to accept is easy;  the load I give you to carry is light." Matthew 11:28-30.

My goal is to help you live Kingdom Life NOW!!